Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kiddy Kong is a minor character in the Donkey Kong franchise, who is a main character in Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!.
Why He Sucks
- His goofy/ugly design, mainly his blue pajamas and enormous mouth. On top of that, his character design is incredibly lazy, with it being deliberately intended to look like a miniature or infant version of Donkey Kong.
- The ear-piercing, loud cry he makes when he loses a life. The cry is even louder in the GBA remake.
- The only reason why he was created was to be a sidekick of Dixie.
- His water-skipping move is not that useful.
- Unlike his brother Chunky, Kiddy receives almost no character development, or even has a character.
- He overall, is rather useless of a character, let's not forget pointless too.
- He has barely appeared again after his debut, making him very forgettable, and showing that he is unpopular.
- He was only put in Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! because neither Donkey Kong nor Diddy Kong are playable.
- He is considered a clone of Donkey Kong, and also has almost no importance to the series. You can easily replace him with Donkey Kong and the game would still be the same.
- His face in the game over screen of Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! looks terrifying.
- He is the 'strong Kong' of the game, being able to defeat some enemies that Dixie cannot.
- Kiddy can carry and throw barrels better than Dixie can.
- Unlike Donkey Kong, Kiddy is able to throw Dixie so she can reach high places.
- Despite his unpopularity, he was supposed to appear in Donkey Kong Racing. He does make a cameo in Smash Ultimate as a Spirit.