Ken Lavender is a recurring character in the infamously hated British cartoon series, Full English.
Kenton "Ken" Lavender is the egotistical ageing lothario and self-made millionaire owner of Sweet Lavender confectionery company, as well as the father of Wendy Johnson. He's lived a full and exciting life and doesn't care who he 'screws over' on his way to the top. He loves his daughter dearly but despises her hapless husband, Edgar.
Why He Sucks
- He treats Edgar as a punching bag victim of his own business, and treats him absolutely unfairly.
- He wasted the talents of Oliver Maltman.
- In one episode, he sent Edgar to a mental home by using a motor helicopter to piss him off.
- He is massively a completely unapologetic hypocrite.
- He never even apologizes, nor does he do anything to make things up to Edgar, and he gets away with his mishaps scot-free. Plus, he doesn't get his comeuppance and punishments either.
- He has a terrible, intolerable, half-assed, and a spiteful personality.
- In the same episode where he got Edgar sent to a mental home, he flat out wanted to kill every mentally disabled and mentally challenged person who was in the mental home without even a reason! That is just too far! Even by Britain's standards.
The Only Redeeming Qualities
- Oliver Maltman, despite his talent being wasted to this embarrassingly bad character, did a pretty good job voicing as him.
- His design is tolerable.