Kei Kishimoto (Gantz)
(Redirected from Kei Kishimoto)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kei Kishimoto is a character in Gantz. She's infamously known for being a Damsel in Distress stereotype and one dimensional sex object.
Why She Sucks
- She is a walking stereotype of the Damsel in Distress, Clueless Nice Girl, and Butt-Monkey tropes; all done in a bad way.
- She's very defenseless and weak as she can't defend herself from being attacked and will run away cowardly even though she could've joined the fights earlier.
- In the Japanese versions she'll overuse the word "Kato-kun", which can get obnoxious over time.
- Her screaming especially in the English dub is very obnoxious to listen to.
- She only joined in one fight and got killed off too early for a protagonist, which doesn't make sense since she could've got potential character development.
- She gets sexually objectified to an excessive extent, as she was almost raped one time, and a dog will often lick her vagina. She also gets a lot of unnecessary fanservice shots due to her huge breasts.
- Her backstory before being revived by Gantz is very bland and generic as she tried committing suicide due to her depression.
- She did become brave during the shrine fight even though it was the last arc she appears since she dies in that arc.
- Her design is cute.