Kazumi Sawatari/Kamen Rider Grease
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
Why He Sucks
- He was originally meant to act as a rival to Ryuga Banjo/Kamen Rider Cross-Z, but later ended up just being a Butt-Monkey
- He has an entire gag where he lusts over Misora Isurugi, which made zero sense for his character and often shifted tones and got in the way of things
- Not to mention it was very podophilic since he's 10 years older than her
- He has no chemistry with the other characters and will often act very antagonistic towards them for no reason (especially Banjo), even when he joined Team Build
- He made a lot of innapropriate moves on Misora, such as when he was flirting when she was dealing with Sento being baldy injured and sniffing her smelly towel, which could be a bad influence on kids
- He was nothing but a spoiled brat and didn't act his age very often.
- He did have a story arc where he was dealing with the death of The Hokuto Three Crows, but it wasn't really presented all that well as their deaths were meant to characterize Sento more with him dealing with his Hazard Form
- He has some of the worst suits in the entierty of Build with his base form and Perfect Kingdom
- To add it all up, his character archtype was later on implemented to Super Sentai with Sakuya Hikawa/Patren 2gou and Canalo/Ryusoul Gold
- Even then, the both of them were much more bearable characters in comparison
- Despite his issues, there are still fans who will root for him
- He did have a very emotional death scene with Grease Blizzard (which was a decent looking suit), even if it did come out of nowhere and was immediately retconned
- He was very well portrayed by Kouhei Takeda, who many fans know as Otoya Kurenai/Kamen Rider IXA (1986)