|Not to be confused with Kat from Kid vs. Kat.|
Kat is a character from the Vietnamese YouTube kids show Wolfoo. She is a cat and the daughter of Mr. and Ms. Kat. Of course, she is one of Wolfoo's friends.
Why Sheʼs a Scaredy-Kat
- To get the elephant out of the room, she is mainly known for getting scared of mice for practically no reason at all.
- It doesn't make sense, as in real life, cats are not afraid of mice. Granted, Doraemon from the show with the same name is also afraid of mice, but he at least has a reason to be afraid of them. Kat however, is scared of them for no reason. Not only is she scared of real-life mice, she's even afraid of fake mice.
- In addition to this, she should be scared of other things instead of mice, such as water, but sadly, the results wasn’t as expected.
- Like most other characters from Wolfoo, her design looks like it's stolen from Peppa Pig. To add insult to injury, she actually looks like she is Candy Cat from Peppa Pig. That proves that she is actually a stolen character from Peppa Pig.
- She acts like a huge Mary Sue like Chloe Carmichael from The Fairly OddParents from its tenth season, mainly due to her pointing out rules often in some episodes.
- She hardly ever gets any comeuppance for acting terrible towards others, making her a Karma Houdini.
- She's also short-tempered. For example, she gets mad at Pando just for stealing her costume, when she could have just hid it elsewhere.
- The meow noises she makes whenever she gets scared is annoying to listen to and it's even a part of a sound effect.
- She even went as far as to stalk Wolfoo and Pando when they escaped the hospital. She comes out of nowhere when they were hanging out in Wolfoo's room.
- She likes to get others dirty. In one episode, she draws on Wolfoo's face to make it look like he has chicken pox (we kid you not!)
- She has a very annoying singing voice.
- In one episode, she gets her uvula hurt, and what does she do? She tells Wolfoo to go into her mouth, which almost looks like she ate Wolfoo. Why couldn't she just go the doctor?
- She does not know how to be a goalkeeper when she played soccer. In the first scene, Bufo kicks a ball at the goal, and Kat tries to jump to stop it but she misses. In the second scene, the same thing happens but instead, Kat falls flat on her face. In the third scene, the ball flies so high, that Kat could just jump and catch it, but instead, she's too slow to respond and it lands on her head. She also makes a cheesy grin, which looks way worse than Pacster's grin.
- She's prone to getting jealous. In this episode, she gets mad at Pando just for hanging out with Wolfoo, even going as far as to cause Wolfoo's book to get broken.
- On the topic of making others' property get broken, she once got scared just because of a toy mouse chasing her. The mouse then bumps into something and gets stunned. Kat, however, does an idiotic move where she grabs her friend's fan and throws it at the toy mouse, only to break her friend's fan in the process.
- She's a loyal friend to Wolfoo.
- Some of the scenes where she gets scared of mice can be somewhat funny.
- Unlikable characters
- Annoying characters
- Characters with bad voice acting
- Characters who can't take criticism
- Wolfoo characters
- Cranky characters
- Envious characters
- Greedy characters
- Hilarious characters
- Immature characters
- Mean popular girls
- Mary sues
- Dumb characters
- Idiot Houdini
- Karma Houdini
- Egotistic characters
- Overly talkative
- Overreactive characters
- Obnoxious characters
- Destructive characters
- Ugly characters
- Web characters
- Whiny characters
- YouTube characters
- Toxic friends
- Hyperactive characters
- Mockbuster characters