|This page is currently a stub, and needs content added to it.|
If this page looks good to you, you may remove this template.
"Don't let your kids watch it!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Karkour (كركور) is a costume-based character who appeared in the infamous Palestinian propaganda show Tomorrow's Pioneers. He, along with Farfour, Nahoul, Assoud, and Nassur were widely hated worldwide for several reasons.
لماذا لا يستطيع الذهاب إلى المتجر لشراء بعض الشاي (Why He Can't Go To The Store To Buy Some Tea)
'''Important note: This character is extremely controversial for reasons explained below. No positive pointers/section will be permitted on this page. Anyone on this wiki who attempts to add redeeming qualities will have their edits reverted.'''
- He is an evil rip-off and bootleg of Foghorn Leghorn and Lottie Dottie Chicken.
- His design is also very cheaply made (despite being somewhat better than Nassur's).
- Due to being a costume-based character, Karkour can't even express emotions.
- Karkour also completely disgraces Foghorn and Lottie Dottie themselves.
- He, along with the second incarnation of Nahoul, were both played by an actual terrorist.
- He is nothing more than a symbol of terrorism, which not only make him unlikeable but also tragic (not that we feel bad for him though).
- His voice is (somehow) worse than Nassur's.
- Content on him is hard to find, even harder than the others.
- After Tomorrow's Pioneers got banned in many countries, he became an obscure character.
- His name is similar to Farfour's, but with Ks instead of Fs.
- Content Warning
- Unlikable characters
- Punching bags
- Propaganda characters
- Live-action characters
- Ear-piercing characters
- Characters with no personality
- Scary characters
- Creepy characters
- Characters from 2000s media
- Racist characters
- Dumb characters
- Rejected characters
- Internet memes
- Deceased characters
- Annoying characters
- Characters who should be in prison
- Tomorrow's Pioneers characters
- Characters who are terrible role models
- Obscure characters
- Disgraces to the world
- Lewd characters
- Ugly characters