(Redirected from Karen (SML))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Karen is a minor character from the SuperMarioLogan series. She is Brooklyn T. Guy's current wife.
Why She Is An KAREN
- She's very whiny, annoying, and obnoxious, especially towards her husband.
- It's obvious that the sole purpose of her existence was to pander the "Karen" slang, and the way she's portrayed can be offensive to anyone named Karen.
- She is very stupid to the point where it makes Black Yoshi look like a misunderstood genius, despite that not being true either!
- Karen is a poorly developed character who doesn't have that much of a personality, other than being annoying.
- She constantly calls her husband "Bernie", which can get very annoying.
- The Main Problem: She constantly cheats on Brooklyn T. Guy with another man when he tries to leave her she takes most of his stuff to force him to stay with her.
- Her loud voice is very obnoxious as she basically shouts her dialogue whenever she talks.
- She always tries to make Brooklyn Guy bond with his clearly abusive family.
- She did help her husband with his job in Brooklyn Guy's Day Off.
- She still loves her husband despite being overly obnoxious in expressing said 'love.
- She is one of the only genuinely nice characters on the entire channel.
- She is supposed to be unlikeable so that the audience will sympathize with Brooklyn Guy.
- She only died in three episodes:
- The Purge!, Home Alone 2, and Attack of the Killer Shrimp!
- Her name was originally Sharon. However, she was referred to as Karen from "The Life of Brooklyn Guy!" onwards.
- She was born in 1989.
- Karen could possibly be the ex-wife of Bowser.