Kanade Otonokoji is a young high school girl with short stature. She has fair skin, pale pink eyes, and lavender hair which gradually fades to a rosy red color. Her hair is split into pigtails with two pink eighth note hairclips clipped to each side.
She wears a pale blue sailor dress with light magenta collar and white trim, large light amber bow and four buttons pinned evenly on it, and a pale magenta lining near its hem. Over her uniform, she wears a long-sleeved dark purple cardigan. She also wears light pale blue thigh-high socks with a pink stripe near the top and coral red loafers. Her former high school symbol is printed on the flap of her uniform and both toe vamps of her shoes.
Note: She is from a fanmade Danganronpa game, which is Super Danganronpa Another 2. just to let you guys know.
Why She Sucks
- Character Derailment: At first, she starts out as a likeable character, then at Chapter 3, she wants her sister to die.
- She can be a whiny brat at some moments. hell, she even went happy over Hibiki's death.
- She is a cunning, manipulative and to an extent, psychopathic serial killer. Born being better at than not just Hibiki, but she almost kills everyone in her life at almost everything.
- Hell, she faked herself to be a supportive and caring young sister.
- She secretly plans lots of mental shocks for Hibiki, which includes butchering her pet dog Shiro, causing her best friend Ayumi's entire body to be paralyzed for the rest of her life, giving the middle-school teacher she had a crush on an extra dose of muscle relaxant, killing the recording engineer, makeup coordinator, and manager for the band and much more, tally up to around 60 lives not counting her parents, all so that Hibiki can only rely on her. Hibiki, because of the murders, is mentally weak, and after the band coordinator's death, becomes a puppet that Kanade can control at will.
- She herself, brainwashed Hibiki to kill Setsuka herself, which proves She is really manipulative
- Even in Chapter 3, Kanade is a crazy character, which makes her unlikeable as well.
- She is also a Mikan Tsumiki wannabe, but a worse version of the character herself.
- Kanade can be likable by some fans.
- Her character design is cool, and also cute.
- At The Last Chapter at Super Danganronpa Another 2 (Chapter 6); Kanade cares for her sister, and returns to her kind personality by asking if her sister is sleeping.
Since development, the Otonokoji twins were always planned to do everything together; their free time events, execution, and involvement in Setsuka's murder. Kanade is described a "hidden MVP" by LINUJ, likely par to her involvement and use in the class trials, and also as the "final boss" for the section of Chapter 1 ~ Chapter 3. Originally, Kanade wasn't going to take this role, and it wasn't planned who would, but after finding inspiration in the canon chapter three killers and his own ideas, her original character was scraped in favor for the Kanade known today.
Kanade is a young high school girl with short stature. She has fair skin, pale pink eyes, and lavender hair which gradually fades to a rosy red color. Her hair is split into pigtails with two pink eighth note hairclips clipped to each side.
While Kanade and Hibiki look fairly similar, there are visible differences in their appearance and clothing. This includes Kanade's larger bust, rounder eyes, more condensed hair, the lack of pockets in her jacket, and her hairclips resembling combined eighth notes instead of separate ones.Outside of the simulation Kanade is revealed to be an adult, likely anywhere in her twenties. She bares similarities to her VR appearance however having longer hair, a single black headband, and a single double music note hairclip.