|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.
The following reason has been specified: Short page, and it could use more detail.
Kana is an anthropomorphised fictional electric locomotive in Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go!. She is voiced by Ava Ro in the US dub and Chloe Raphael in the UK dub.
Why She's "Gotta Go Fast" (in a Bad Way) (No Pun Intended)
- For starters, her design, while cute, is horrible to the point where it actually makes Lion-O's design from ThunderCats Roar and any other character in that aforementioned show look decent by comparison.
- She is shown to be very bland most of the time.
- Similar to Nia, her voice is extremely annoying and high-pitched, due to the annoying voice performances from Chloe Raphael in the UK dub and Ava Ro in the US dub. While Ava Ro does try to sound lively as Kana, the same cannot apply to Chloe Raphael since it sounded like she was bored or just didn't want to voice Kana at all.
- Nobody ever grounds or punishes her for her selfish actions, making her a karma houdini.
- She has little to no personality.
- She can sometimes act like Pinkie Pie and Koko, but without the likeability of the two.
- Her design fits her trait (speed) and is spontaneously cute.
- She’s not bad, just flawed.
- She is one of the only five diesel/electric engines in the Thomas franchise to have a round face, the other four are Blister I, Blister II, Hugo, and Kenji.