Kamala Khan (Marvel)
(Redirected from Kamala Khan (Marvel))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kamala Khan is a character in Marvel Comics.
Why She Sucks
- She's just a token character created for the sake of representation. She was only created to satiate a very specific vocal minority of comic book "fans" (who just so happen to not purchase comics) then shoved down everyone's throat under the guise of diversity.
- Her powers are ripped off Mr. Fantastic. Its like they thought "hey, what if we write Mr. Fantastic as a teenage Muslim girl who writes bad fan fiction".
- Her costume is horrible.
- Despite having Mr. Fantastic's abilities, she mostly just limits them to making her fist really big.
- She thinks she can do the job of superheroing better than the Avengers.
- She has been cancelled and relaunched several times due to poor sales.
- She assists Captain Marvel in illegally incarnating American citizens.
- She was shoehorned into the Avengers video game to the point the game is more about her than the Avengers. This is despite her never actually being an Avengers in the comics. She was actually part of a separate group called the Champions.
- She's at least different enough to the original Ms. Marvel, even if she's just a Mr. Fantastic ripoff.