Kairi Yano (Super Sentai: Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger vs Keisatsu Sentai Patranger)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kairi Yano (夜野魁利 Yano Kairi) is a part-timer at Bistrot Jurer who transforms into Lupin Red (ルパンレッド RupanReddo), the Red Ranger and Leader of the Lupinrangers.
- As a normal civilian, he's nothing but a immature slacker, and takes his phantom thief job TOO seriously, despite having really great tactics and usually thinking outside the box, his tactics mostly has a terrible outcome.
- His Rivalry with Zamigo Delma is really boring, and was extremely pointless.
- He takes his relationship with Keiichiro Asaka/Patren1gou, TOO far.
- Like his predecessors he acts before he thinks, which leads to tons of danger, like getting his teammates killed, or the Patrangers (when they are cooperating), just for a lupin collection, Seriously?
- His Adieu catchphrase, is extremely pointless and would get on your nerves, and he uses it like it's some habit rather than a catchphrase.
- He is a constant annoyance towards his teammates and other people.
- And finally to rub some salt on the wound, He was extremely reckless in the endgame arc just to save his teammates his whole life was put into danger to the point, where he almost got killed, Think man how could you save your teammates if you're already dead.
- Kairi's not technically the worst red ranger and there are some fans who still root for him.
- He is slightly more tolerable than Takaharu Igasaki
- When his identity as Lupin Red was revealed, When Keiichiro confronted him, he wanted keiichiro to get mad at him and possibly arrest him for lying to him and the other Patrangers.
- He was more mature and less of a jerk, in his appearance in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger vs Lupinranger vs Patranger.