Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa 3: The End Of Hope's Peak High School)
Junko Enoshima is the main antagonist in the Danganronpa franchise, but this doesn't save her from being entirely flanderized in some parts of the series.
As of Danganronpa 3, her character became a one-dimensional boring stereotype with the reasons below.
Why She Sucks
- In this series, she's changed from a heartwarming villain with a tragic backstory behind the killing game from Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc to an incompetent, selfish, and generic "I'm gonna take over the world because I'm evil" antagonist. Some examples include: Brainwashing people such as Mikan Tsumiki and Chisa Yukizome and always often uses Mukuro Ikusaba as part of her plans for world domination to spread despair around the whole world.
- She has been entirely flanderized as her personality changed from just evil, to a jerk who wants to quote unquote "corrupt" the whole world.
- Junko Enoshima's speech can be quite boring after a while, to the point where you just want to put on headphones and ignore everything she says.
- In some episodes, she is the MOST unlikable and intolerable to some extent, that it makes Professor Pester look like the Joker in comparison.
- She has been known to blackmail people into doing what she wants, and pretty much knows what her opponents' weak spots are, and uses it to her advantage, which is rather uncanny and makes her look like a joke in general.
- Her character design in this series is rather nice to look at to some extent.
- Her appearance in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc on the TV Show is so much better than this abomination.
- At least she isn't as bad as some of the other characters in the Danganronpa franchise.