Junior Healy (Problem Child)
(Redirected from Junior Healy (Problem Child))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Junior Healy is the main protagonist of the Problem Child Trilogy. In the first and second movie he was played by Michael Oliver, and in the third movie he was played by Justin Chapman.
Why He Sucks
- He is very unlikable, annoying, spoiled brat, sympathetic and a big jerk.
- He does property damage like at the start of the first movie he drives a bulldozer over a trailer infact he was returned in the orphanage 30 times.
- His voice is somewhat annoying.
- He does cruel things to animals for example: in the first movies poster you can see a cat in a washing machine, he feeded a cat with a perfume and in one scene he splinters cat's legs.
- He breaks every rule he gets.
- The infamous scene where he urinates to extinguish a fire, there is another scene in the first movie at the start where he pees on a mother and one in the second movie where he urinates in a lemonade jar.
- He says inappropiate words like: Dick and Bitch.
- He beats everyone who insults him for example in the first movie he beats everyone in a baseball game and in the third movie he beats everyone at a hockey game.
- Also in the first movie he wrote a message to the bowtie killer who junior thinks that he is he's fatherfigure.
- In the second movie he changed Lawanda's blood with a rabbit's dog blood and also changed her chart for a plastic surgery.
- In the first movie he ruined a birthday party.
- He drove his dad's car and crash the entire store and made him dad pay for all the damage.
- He lies to almost everyone and hides he's secrets.
- He does apologize at the end of the first movie to lil' Ben and throw's his bowtie away.
- He does somewhat Redeem himself later on.
- His appearance is cute.