(Redirected from Judge Peckinpah (The Angry Birds Movie))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Judge Peckinpah is a minor character from The Angry Birds Movie. He is voiced by Keegan Michael-Key.
- He occasionally doesn't think about asking Red: instead, he simply just asks the pigs if they can stay despite not knowing the pigs during the concert that stared Stella's flock, except for the actual Luca.
- His design is mediocre-at-best, as his head looks like it has been hammered, and his feathers in general look ugly.
- He should have given Red a worse punishment since he almost got Eva's and Edward's youngest son injured, and what Red did would be considered harassment. But nope, he got him to Angry Management Class without a restraining suit or get a bodyguard to report him.
- He was not at least suspicious of what the pigs were gonna do and did not criticize them for destroying the house that Red took five years to build; as a result, it shows he is lazily-written.
- He isn't an interesting character, and it seems like he only exists just to be biased towards Red.
- He didn't at least make a non-speaking cameo in the sequel, making him filler.
- Occasionally he might sound like a racist stereotype whenever he defends the pigs or gives him a comeuppance.
- He never got any comeuppances for his actions just because he's the clichéd mean judge.
- He is basically the Angry Birds version of Foxy Loxy, as both don't get comeuppances just because they are clichéd characters and mean spirited.
- He made the others sitting at the court laugh at Red when he said something insensitive about him, similar to Bloo humiliating Mac in the "I Only Have Suprise For You" episode of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
- He is a complete hypocrite: he doesn't like Red for his anger issues, yet he also has anger issues.
- He did have a point that Red's actions of not being careful towards Eva and Edward's egg were wrong.
- He nonetheless became likable towards Red in the other half of the movie and did realize he was wrong about the pigs, and finally agreed and apologies with Red when they stole the eggs and destroy the village.
- Sometimes he can be funny.
- At least Keegan Michael-Key did a passable job voicing him.
- His surname "Judge Peckinpah" is really funny.
- "JUDGE POWER!"
- He’s a bit more likeable in Angry Birds Island where he helps the birds rebuild Bird Island after the pigs destroyed the island.