Juandissimo Magnifico (The Fairly OddParents)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Juandissimo Magnifico is a fairy who is an anti-hero/villain from The Fairly OddParents. He is Wanda's ex-boyfriend and Remy Buxaplenty's godparent.
Why He Sucks
- He constantly tries to win Wanda from Cosmo, even though they aren't together anymore.
- He says "sexy" too much, which can get very annoying.
- Also, how did the word “sexy” get past a kid’s show on Nickelodeon?
- He is a stereotypical Hispanic male.
- He is shown to be egotistical, as he thinks he's the most handsome fairy in Fairy World, to which he's not.
- He constantly shows off how “sexy” he is by ripping his shirt off and flexing his muscles and even wiggling his own pecs.
- He's a male example of the mean popular girl trope.
- His design and voice are passable.
- At least he isn’t as stupid as Cosmo or Timmy's Dad.
- He has two good quotes: "Cockadoodle-Do you think I'm sexy?" and "I'm too sexy for my sexy."
- He made his first debut in "Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary" from season two.
- He is voiced by Carlos Alazraqui, who also voices Mr. Crocker, Sergio, and Golly Gopher.
- Out of all the episodes of The Fairly OddParents, he only appears in 24 episodes.
- Some people theorized that Poof is actually his son, due to the fact that he has purple eyes.
- He is no longer Remy's godparent.