Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jonathan is a recurring character from the SuperMarioLogan series. He is Brooklyn T. Guy's younger brother and the son of Mrs. Guy. He is best known for being lazy, extremely dumb, and making suggestive comments.
Why He Intentionally Sucks
- He is very whiny, annoying, creepy, stupid, and obnoxious towards everyone.
- He is also a jerk towards Brooklyn T. Guy:
- He constantly rubs Brooklyn Guy’s in the fact that their mother favors her youngest Jonathan more, while she deeply hates Brooklyn Guy.
- In “No Nut November”, he records Brooklyn Guy in the bathroom eating a donut, and when Brooklyn Guy tells him that he would get fired if his boss found out, Jonathan then decides to blackmail Brooklyn T. Guy into getting him a date or he would show his chief the video he took of Brooklyn Guy failing N.N.N by eating a donut in the bathroom.
- In Brooklyn Guy's Christmas Problem!, he breaks into Brooklyn T. Guy's house while dressed up as Santa Claus.
- He is also quite rude and competitive as he would brag about what he got for Christmas while Brooklyn Guy got nothing.
- He is so perverted and disturbing, in the video "No Nut November", he hid behind the shower curtains in the bathroom so he could videotape women going to the bathroom, which is just disgusting.
- He has been shown to be pretty dumb, childish, and never seems to understand what is really going on.
- He is a poorly developed character who doesn't really have that much of a personality, other than being a creep who is obnoxious, brainless, and lazy.
- He has also shown to be blatantly perverted right in front of Brooklyn guy, where he all talks about how he stalks his wife. All in such an awkward and uncomfortable way, it just makes you ask why doesn’t Brooklyn just arrest Jonathan already?
- Filler: The biggest problem he has is the fact that he constantly adds filler to every video he's featured in, and sometimes it can take half the runtime of a video.
- His nerdy voice is really annoying and unfunny.
- He has an extremely displeasing character design. While not nearly as bad as Cody and Bowser's puppet designs, he looks like Brooklyn T. Guy if he got a slight bit of the Cody puppet treatment of making a puppet that looks way too tacky and unappealing to the senses that makes him look very cringe-worthy to look at.
- He was at his worst in “Penelope Gets Taken,” where he “kidnapped” Penelope (Brooklyn T. Guy’s daughter) and made the news take over the sports channel, all because he wanted to invite her to the Miami Heat game. Since kidnapping is considered a first-degree felony in Florida, this would have resulted in Jonathan being sentenced up to life in prison, put on probation for the rest of his life, or even charged with a $10,000 fine.
- He never gets any comeuppance for his mean-spirited and perverted behavior, making him a Karma Houdini.
- He did help Brooklyn Guy in Brooklyn Guy's Thanksgiving, showing he doesn’t hate his brother.
- He isn’t as bad as his mother, whose purpose is to hate on her other son just because she didn't see him for a long time, even though he was very busy.
- Despite his design being rather mediocre, some people find this design out to be creative and for how it slightly resembles Brooklyn Guy.
- Much like Karen, he is meant to be unlikeable as a way for the audience to sympathize even more with Brooklyn Guy.
- He gets his comeuppance in Brooklyn Guy's Switch! where Brooklyn Guy Beats the crap out of him in the end.
- He was never mentioned as one of the Brooklyn Guy's siblings or people that were murdered in the episode "The Secret Door!".