Jump to navigation Jump to search
Joey Caruso, or just Caruso is a character of the American TV series Everybody Hates Chris, played by Travis T. Flory. He plays the role of a antagonistic bully, being one of the main antagonists in the series.
Why He Sucks
- He is a racist boy who often bullies Chris just because he is black.
- He is almost never punished for his actions, sometimes he even wins, unlike Chris.
- He is rude to all students in Corleone Junior High School and even manages to deceive teachers by posing as innocent.
- He's the main reason why Chris's life at Corleone is like a hell.
- Disrespects not only Chris, but also Greg for being friends with him.
- He looks like a rip-off of Red Herring from A Pup Named Scooby-Doo.
- In the final season he starts to bully Chris less after they start studying at Tattaglia. He also redeems himself with Chris at the end of the series.
- It is revealed that the reason why Caruso is racist is due to the influence of his family.
- Caruso has already received punishment in a few episodes of the series (although he has not been punished enough).
- The reason because he is so mean because he is a character meant to be a antagonist, he has a great role as a bully.