The Jocks are one of the five cliques in the game Bully, Ted Thompson is the leader, with Damon West being second in command. They are a group of jocks consisting of 8 boys (9 if Bob is included) and 1 girl.
Why They Intentionally Need to Get Whipped
- They never act their ages despite being teenagers, and they're also straight up annoying, troublesome, loathsome, and obnoxious.
- They have the tendency to show off their superiority complex simply because they are on top of Bullworth Academy's pecking order, as if they think they own the universe...
- They are supposed to be between the ages of 15-17 years old, but they have the mentality of toddlers and extremely low IQs.
- They are extremely sexist, as they have misogynistic mindsets and often use "girly" as an insult.
- They are often unnecessarily loud, mainly due to them constantly screaming their lines to the point that they never shut up every time they're onscreen.
- A lot of their dialogues and jokes are extremely offensive, low-brow, flat, stale, retarded, disgusting, irritating, and completely insufferable.
- They receive almost no repercussions for their abusive behavior and get off scot-free. Making them huge Karma Houdinis.
- They barely receive any character development and repeat their mistakes.
- They bully the Nerds (another clique from Bullworth Academy) for no reason other than feeling satisfied and cruel. Even if the latter didn't do anything to them.
- They can be extremely gross and rude at times, such as Ted forcing Jimmy to "sniff his jockstrap".
- They are also child abusers since they put Pedro and Sheldon into garbage cans and pull their arms until their arms get pulled off which is considered attempted dismembering.
- Their respective voice actors did a great job voicing them.
- They look out for each other and still care about each other.
- They redeem themselves by the end of the game (Complete Mayhem) after they're no longer brainwashed by Gary Smith.
- They probably aren't meant to be liked in the first place.
- Mandy is the only likable member, despite bullying and tormenting her rival Beatrice Trudeau, a member of the Nerds.
- Their designs are okay.