Jayden Shiba (Power Rangers (Super) Samurai)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jayden Shiba is Samurai Ranger Fire, the Red Samurai Ranger, are the 18th (later 19th) and current head of the Shiba Clan and the leader of the Samurai Rangers. He pilots the Lion Folding Zord and controls the element of fire.
Why He Sucks
- He is a very unlikable Gary Stu mainly because his team members worship him like he’s Jesus, a Demigod, and/or the best leader of all time. He's so worshiped by his teammates that they treat his sister, Lauren, like a Butt-Monkey when he leaves. Yet when he returns his teammates acted liked it’s was the second resurrection of Jesus.
- He is also one of the worst Red rangers in the Power Rangers franchise along with Troy Burrows
- He is extremely unlikable and very hypocritical because he said a samurai team should work together, despite the fact that he barely interacts with them and most of the time tries to battle alone.
- His acting was mediocre.
- Speaking of which Alex Heartman was heavily miscasted as Jayden since that Jayden was from Japanese Descent.
- His finishing line, "Samurai Rangers, victory is ours!" is very annoying and it becomes old really quick.
- He tries so hard to be serious but fail miserably.
- He initially refused to allow Antonio (even though he was as an unlikable character as Jayden was) to join the team and even attempted to leave the other Rangers and fight on his own.
- He is much better in Power Rangers Super Megaforce, even though it is an awful season.
- Eventually, Jayden learns to have fun and not be so serious all the time.
- He was very similar to his counterpart Takeru Shiba/Shinken Red, meaning if he was better written and had more growth, he could've been an amazing character