"I DON'T TALK LIKE THAT!!!" — Tori Vega
This page is a candidate for deletion.
The following reason has been specified: Most of this is just complaining about the (admittedly terrible) plot twist in Jeffy's 18th Birthday rather than Jacques himself as a character. Also not a widely hated character
Jacques Pierre François is a character in the web-series SuperMarioLogan, he is Jeffy's biological dad.
Why He's Intentionally A Bad Father
- Infamously, he was revealed to be alive and well in "Jeffy's 18th Birthday" in which made many of the old SML fans very upset, considering this meant Jeffy would not be leaving the show anytime soon and Mario will have to suffer from Jeffy's antics for the rest of his life.
- His reasoning why he faked his own death, is because he wants his paintings to be very valuable which is a scummy reason and thanks to him many people who bought his paintings are now scammed out of their money because the paintings are worth nothing. Making this fraud.
- Additionally, he is revealed to be a bad parent as he abandoned his family, resulting in Jeffy to be with his abusive mother Nancy.
- During the news report, he even flat out tells Jeffy to "F*** off"
- Additionally, he could have at least taken Jeffy with him considering Jeffy is artistic just like him and he and Jeffy would have earned a lot of money together and Jeffy would have been more successful in life.
- Due to him faking his death, Jeffy will not receive the money that he was supposed to originally get on his 18th birthday.
- Overall, he is one of the few reasons why Mario has been tortured by Jeffy after he took him in after his abusive mother Nancy abandoned him.
- He is still a good artist, as he creates good looking paintings.
- He was decent during his debut, "Bowser Junior's Painting".
- Given that all the things he has done, he can be seen as an intentional hate sink.
- Chris Netherton does a good job voicing him.
- As Jacques Pierre François, he does have a handful of funny moments in the series.