Ironhide (Transformers: Energon)
NOTE: 145th page on this wiki!
Ironhide (Japanese: Roadbuster ロードバスター Rōdobasutā) is one of the main Autobots who appeared in the Energon portion of the Unicron Trilogy of Transformers. He is said to be Kicker Jones's closest friend when it came to Autobots.
Why He Sucks
- This Ironhide lacks what other Ironhides have, and that being strong, being courageous, and self-confident.
- He doesn't even deserve his Japanese name, Roadbuster because that character was also supposedly strong, courageous, and not only that, but was also part of the Wreckers.
- Ironhide in Transformers: Energon acts like a complete whiny, spoiled brat.
- This incarnation of Ironhide is prone to crying and just won't stop.
- Ironhide is also way too excited to go to wars.
- He has the habit of saying the wrong things at the wrong times, for example when he was having a discussion with Demolishor before he gained a Dump Truck body.
- This particular Ironhide gives other Ironhides bad names.
- He only cares about himself and Kicker.
- Ironhide, unlike any other incarnation is overly talkative about his life and time with Kicker. He also won't shut up how "pushy" Optimus Prime is.
- He always leads to himself being beaten up by Terrorcons, proof of him being a coward.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- There are some times where he isn't a crybaby.