||This page is being considered for deletion for the following reason: Feels like a hate page without even a proper explanation
If you disagree with its deletion, please explain why in the comments of this page.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Hsu Hao (Mortal Kombat)
Hsu Hao would not dishonor his Red Dragon clan; he would complete his task at any cost
||Unfairly Overly-Powered Green soilder
|Media of Origin:
||Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Hsu Hao is a playable character from the Mortal Kombat media franchise. He is a member of the Red Dragon Clan.
Why He Sucks
- To start off the explanation, he was one of the most overpowered characters in Deadly Alliance.
- This is also the reason why he always seems to die in every game he appears in, even in different media that he is included in.
- He is a huge jobber in the franchise, as every time he is on screen, he gets bodied left, right, and center.
- His design is terrible as he resemble to look like human.
- He looks more like Hulk, but as a soldier.
- The real reason why he came back in Mortal Kombat Armageddon was just so they could include every character.
- He returns in Mortal Kombat 11, but as a dismembered head; killed by Erron Black.
- The real reason he was created was just to be the Anti-Jax. He’s an Anti-Jax alright, as Jax is a really good character unlike him.
- He even got roasted by John Tobias in his OWN BIO-KARD!
The Only Redeeming Quality
- His design became a running joke in the Mortal Kombat community, even including Hsu Hao in various internet memes.
- He was one of the less popular new characters introduced in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance; the creators themselves disliked him, John Vogel in particular.