|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: not enough pointers
Hot Rod is Bumblebee's brother-in-arms and is a character who first appeared in Transformers 5: The Last Knight.
Why He Doesn't Stop The Time
- Despite transforming into an Italian car (Lamborghini Centenário), he has a French accent for some unknown reason, even though he doesn't like it.
- At least Drift explained why he had a Japanese accent in Transformers 4: Age of Extinction despite turning into a Bugatti Veyron that time.
- He has nothing what the original Hot Rod offered; self-confidence, having character development, and being a true protector who wouldn't mean harm.
- In fact, why would Hot Rod be called "Hot Rod" if he doesn't at least have flames? Red isn't enough for him to be called Hot Rod considering he is mostly black, and he was more of a scarlet color in the film.
- Hot Rod's design is kind of bad, he has an ugly head, and he doesn't have a lot of vehicle parts on him. This is of course, your typical course with anything after Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon.
- He is actually useful, when Cade and Vivian were falling from the broken Cybertronian temple, he used his time gun to save Cade and Vivian from certain death.
- "I stop the time!"
- He was a much better character in other medias that he was in.