Hilary King is one of the minor characters in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. He appears as part of the Malibu Club's asset missions and was part of Tommy Vercetti's crew during the heist of El Banco Corrupto Grande as a recommendation from Phil Cassidy, acting as a getaway driver before getting gunned down by the Vice City SWAT team.
Why He Sucks
- He appears in the mission "The Driver", which is considered to be one of the worst missions in the game.
- Similar to Phil Cassidy in "The Shootist", if Hilary is supposed to be a great driver, why does Tommy have to beat him in a race in order to hire him? That would only make him look inferior compared to the other people that Tommy hired.
- He won't work for anyone who can't beat him, which makes him look very stubborn.
- He's also implied to have abandonment issues, as he shows up very late during the bank robbery when the crew leaves the bank.
- Speaking of the bank robbery in "The Job", after Hilary gets out of the Taxi, the crew's getaway car, he attempts to gun down the SWAT team by himself, only to soon die afterwards, making the effort of hiring him entirely pointless.
- Hilary has a decent voice.
- Even though Hilary has very little screentime, he does have a few funny moments, like when Tommy and his crew are making their way to the bank.