Henry Hart/Kid Danger (Henry Danger Seasons 1-3)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bad Qualities That Didn't Feel Good Back Then
- Even after adulthood, he acts as if he is still a little kid.
- Speaking of that, WHY is he still called Kid Danger, when he should be called Teen Danger or Adult Danger.
- He is a very bland and cliched main protagonist.
- His jokes are unfunny.
- He does terrible things, for example causing his own father to lose his job, yet showing no remorse and laughing about it, but he is still treated as a hero.
- Henry/Kid Danger and Ray/Captain Man often act like villains (or better yet, anti-heroes) when they're supposed to be superheroes. An example is in "Brawl in the Hall", where they rob a bank and frame a bully for it that Charlotte is supposed to fight against. Another two examples are in "Trouble With Frittles" and "Henry's Frittle Problem", where Captain Man and Kid Danger blow up two Frittle chip factories in two different ways, causing Jack Frittleman to get revenge on them in "Escape Room".
- He suffered character derailment, and does not receive proper character development for most time.
- He doesn't care for his sister Piper and doesn't correct her when she does something wrong.
- He is more mature and likeable in the third season.
- He does have some funny moments.
- He can be tolerable and mature at times, such as the times he prevents Captain Man from doing stupid things.
- Jace Norman portrayed him pretty well.
- He massively improved in Seasons 4-5.