Gus and Wally (Rocket Monkeys)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Could use more detail on the pointers.
Gus and Wally are the main protagonists who are astronaut monkeys from the infamous Teletoon TV series Rocket Monkeys. They are a pair of monkeys who go on various missions and adventures, such as clashing with Lord Peel and his army. Gus is voiced by Seán Cullen, while Wally is voiced by Mark Edwards.
Why They Don't Deserve to Eat Bananas
- Both of them get flanderized very quickly. For example, Gus is as dumb or dumber than Wally, but then he acts like the brains of the two.
- Their names are too similar to the positively portrayed gay couple of the same name from Mission Hill. This is disturbing due to them being brothers.
- They enjoy being gassy and usually fart at Yay-OK's face.
- They provide loads of disgusting toilet and gross-out humor. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Wally pooping his pants during "poopy time" in "Monkey's Best Friend".
- Wally eating bugs in the orange-suited monkey's back in "Dude, Where's My Dad?"
- Gus and Wally share their internal body parts and a lasagna such as bones and spines in "Sharing Is Caring".
- Gus pooping on the fountain and Wally peeing in the toilet in "The Other Room".
- Unlike Yay-OK, Gus and Wally are pointless protagonists and they have no character development whatsoever.
- Speaking of which, Wally (the yellow monkey with a red astronaut suit) is the worst character from the show due to being a complete moron and didn't care about going back to Earth.
- They even twerked a couple of times.
- Both of them make disgusting faces which might offend some audiences, like Wally making this face for example.
- They are both immature and braindead.
- Their voices are generally very annoying to listen to.
- They also feel more of a rip-off of the Angry Beavers.
- Both of them annoy Lord Peel every time they encounter him.
- In fact, they are responsible for Lord Peel's misery and "villainy".
- Their designs are mediocre and ugly-looking.
- Gus is a horrible brother towards Wally, forcing him to do things he doesn't want and sometimes being outright abusive. Sounds familiar?.
- He also apologizes a lot but never learns anything, just repeating the same mistakes and apologizing again.
- They can be funny at times.
- They are likable in some episodes such as "Princess Nefarious" and "Ships, Trips, and Wormholes".
- They are also likable in some bad episodes such as "Chimpsky-A-Go-Go".
- In "Monkey Too Young" Gus is annoying, telling Wally he is too young to do anything, but it's because he cares about his brother, unlike most other episodes.
- Every once in a while Wally is at least likable, trying to prove himself as a hero such as in "Monkey Too Young".