"Yo that's The G-Man to you!"
||Tommy’s Repetitive Friend
|Media of Origin:
Augustus "Gus" Turner is a character from RobotBoy. He is a chubby red-headed boy who is Tommy's best friend.
Why He Sucks
- He's an annoying, irresponsible, and insensitive boy who only wants to get his way by taking advantage of his "friends".
- He is the self-proclaimed leader of friends' group.
- He is just another pointless comic relief character who is obsessed with food or tells the most boring jokes.
- His attitude made Robotgirl cry in one episode, another sign of him being divisive.
- His voice is annoying and sounds like Eric Cartman from South Park if he was drugged.
- Some of his decisions caused more problems and even endanger people.
- He constantly farts.
- He is greedy, mostly for food.
- The writers tend to have him steal screentime from other characters, Lola gets the worst of this.
- Deep down he's still Tommy's best friend and cares about him.
- At least compared to Tommy's bully brother (Donnie Turnbull), he at least doesn't intend to be malicious or cruel and is rather just obnoxious.
- He still has his decent moments.
- His design looks decent.
- The moments when he gets called "Goose" can be funny.