Gus the Gummy Gator is a major character from Ryan's World. He is voiced by Julia Addison.
Why He Proves That Crocodiles Aren't Cooler
- He is mostly generic and has no personality whatsoever. He is seen as a ditzy, oblivious and naive character.
- He treats other characters like butt-monkeys, like when he turned Combo Panda into a rabbit because the latter's magic show went wrong by mistake.
- He is also an Idiot Houdini as he doesn't know simple math problems without the help of his friends, which is ironic because he knows things more complicated than a kindergarten math equation, making him the Patrick Star of the Ryan's World franchise.
- He isn't hygienic as seen in this episode.
- He also thinks that swallowing chewing gum will turn him into a gummy-bear.
- His is at his absolute worst in this video. Basically, he can't get one part through his routine without making mistakes, such as forgetting his school supplies and ignoring his parents.
- He isn't trustworthy due to his dim-witted personality.
- The fact that this glutton eats candy all the time can encourage unhealthy habits in young children, thus the name "Gus the Gummy Gator".
- He is also sometimes a spoiled brat, because once, he lost his train ticket to a theme park, and whines to a train conductor to take him there for free.
- He gets very immature most of the time.
- His design is atrocious, as he looks more like a frog or a lizard than an alligator.
- He is also a Karma Houdini as he is able to get away with almost everything, like being able to leave his house without permission.
- His voice sounds shockingly horrible, and it doesn't help that he has an unintentionally racist-sounding American Indian accent. With that said, Julia Addison does a terrible and retarded job at voicing him.
- He, along with Combo Panda, made fun of Moe, another Ryan's World character, for being scared of a playground slide, making him a bully.
- His appearance in Ryan's Mystery Playdate was pointless; he and Combo Panda served little-to-no purpose in the show other than to make cringeworthy, unfunny, unoriginal and lazy jokes, thus making him a filler character in the show.
- He is still very nice to people around him and even apologizes for his mistakes.
- He can be likable in some episodes.
- In one episode, Gus has nine visible candles on his birthday cake; therefore, he may be 9 years old.
- Both he and Alpha Lexa are voiced by Julia Addison.