Gus (Ryan's World)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Short page.
Gus the Gummy Gator is a major character from Ryan's World.
Why He's No Gummy Gator
- He is mostly generic and lacks any personality whatsoever. He is seen as a ditzy, oblivious and naive character.
- He treats other characters like Butt-Monkeys, like when he turned Combo Panda into a rabbit because the latter's magic show went wrong by mistake.
- He is also an Idiot Houdini, as he doesn't know simple math problems without the help of his friends, which is ironic because he knows things more complicated than a kindergarten math equation, making him the Patrick Star of the Ryan's World franchise.
- He also thinks that swallowing chewing gum will turn him into a gummy-bear.
- The fact that this glutton eats Candy all the time can encourage unhealthy habits in young children, thus the name "Gus the Gummy Gator"
- He is also sometimes a spoiled brat, because once, he lost his train ticket to a theme park, and whines to a train-conductor to take him there for free.
- He gets very immature most of the time.
- His design looks more like a frog or a lizard than an Alligator.
- He is also a Karma Houdini, as he is able to get away with almost everything, like being able to leave his house without permission.
- As of recently, and especially in the game Ryan's Rescue Squad, he sounds like he has this horrible and unintentionally racist sounding American-Indian accent.
- He, along with Combo Panda, made fun of Moe (another Ryan's World character) for being scared of a playground slide, making him a bully.
- His appearance in Ryan's Mystery Playdate was pointless. All he did was make these cringey, unfunny, unoriginal and lazy jokes.
- He is still very nice to people around him, and even apologizes for his mistakes.
- He reacts very calmly in even bad situations.
- He is usually very tolerable, and sometimes even likeable.
- In one episode, Gus has nine visible candles on his birthday cake, therefore he may be 9 years old