"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Reason: Sexual references, including infidelity and sexual language.
"Grace isn't that great."
- She is approving of her husband's unfair behaviour, meaning that she also considers slang terms and the words vagina, nipples, penis and anus obscenities. This is proven by the fact that she also gets shocked and offended and plus she looks at you with an extremely angry face.
- She committed with an art major friend named Vince the night before Trip proposed to her, meaning that she ruined everything from the start.
- She is an ageist, as if you suggest they have children later in the game, she will question it and if you reply yes meaning that you think they should have kids, she says "Look, I don't even want to talk about kids," indicating that she has an unjustified hate for children
- Much like Travis, she criticises you throughout the game.
- She thinks that sex "makes so many people unhappy" for whatever reason. While it is fine if she does not enjoy it, it does not commonly make people unhappy.
- Her art is pretty average, as while it is drawn good, she does not really draw anything interesting.
- She is at least right in practically all of the sides of the arguments, as stated here.
- You can feel bad for her for being manipulated, being cheated on, and in general just having to put up with Trip and his behaviour.
- She had the right to paint behind Trip's back.
- "I am an artist, Trip, fuck you!"
- Façade credits