Gord Brody (Freddy Got Fingered)
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, drugging, crime, disaster, tragedy, etc.
Gordon "Gord" Brody is the main anti-hero of the universally panned 2001 film Freddy Got Fingered. He was portrayed by Canadian actor-comedian Tom Green.
Why He Sucks
- His character is literally an embarrassment on Tom Green's career. Ranging from the universally embarrassing actions Gord makes to his horribly hammy acting by his portrayal of being an overly crackbrained manchild.
- He has a complete lack of respect for animals, adding on top of highly disturbing fetishes, like zoophilia.
- He skinned the dead deer to "get inside it", played with a horse's penis (look at me Daddy, I'm a farmer!), and did the same to an elephant.
- During baby delivery he bites off the cord and swings it for fun. Nice one Gordon.
- The cartoons he drew are crummily animated despite some of the drawings being well done.
- He acts completely childish and immature towards others in a self-centered, obnoxious, and idiotic way.
- He has an annoying habit of repeating the same quotes or lines of dialogue twice [sometimes more than twice]. (e.g. "You hear the funny sounds? You hear the funny sounds? It's my hooves! It's my hooves!")
- Despite having Freddy in the movie title, the movie just focuses on Gord and his immature jokes.
- He treats his father Jim terribly.
- He is also incredibly destructive, as he has a habit of damaging property.
- "Daddy, would you like some sausage? Daddy, would you like some sau-sa-ges?"
- He loves his mother and girlfriend very much.
- He is an excellent cartoonist, at least as his drawing skills are concerned.
- At the same time, he is ambitious, despite everyone looking down on his ideas.
- He is also highly skilled at skateboarding.
- He reconciled with his father and finally won the love and respect he wanted to earn from him.
- With that said, despite being obnoxiously stupid most of the time, he has shown to be somewhat sympathetic at times. Especially when he does get his comeuppance for his idiocy from time to time (albeit physically from his father and more), just enough to make him somewhat redeemable and less obnoxious as a character.