Glen Maverick (Surf Up)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Glen Maverick is a character in Surf's Up. He is Bob and Enda Maverick's oldest son and Cody Maverick's older brother. He is voiced by Brian Posehn.
Why He Sucks
- He keeps calling his younger brother Cody a loser.
- He likes to tease Cody a lot.
- He threw a snowball at Cody during the beginning of the film.
- He is basically a stereotypical older brother character who likes to pick on and bully their younger sibling.
- He even ate all of the tuna casserole and stole Cody’s helping of it by punching him in the stomach.
- He wants Cody to give up his dreams of surfing and act like the other penguins in Shiverpool.
- He never gets punished for his actions.
- He could qualify as a Gary Stu because of these above qualities.
- He has never showed any sympathy for his brother.
- He thinks that winning is everything that Cody coming in 2nd place at the Big Z Memorial Surf Off meant that the latter had lost. He even refuses to acknowledge the moral that "winning isn't everything".
- Brian Posehn did a decent job at voicing him.
- He can be hilarious at times.
- He isn't in the sequel (although he is mentioned in a flashback).