Ginny Miller (Ginny and Georgia)
Virginia "Ginny" Miller is the main character of hit TV dramady, Ginny & Georgia on Netflix she is a 16-year-old teen who lives in Wellsbury, Massachusetts. She is the daughter of Georgia Miller and Zion Miller and the older maternal half-sister of Austin.
She is portrayed by Antonina Gentry.
Why She Sucks
- The fact that Ginny is ungrateful to her Mom Georgia, which why most people don't like her so much. Granted, Georgia may not be the best role model for Austin and Ginny, but she does a lot for them - far more than they'll ever understand.
- When Georgia told Ginny the truth about her past that she got abused, got pregnant at 15 and had no one to guide her. Even after she told her this, Ginny STILL disrespected her, despite knowing the abuse that she went through. Making her insufferable.
- Despite getting everything she wanted, she is never thankful for anything and yet plays the victim.
- Another issue is that She is saying that she isn't black enough for the black people although when she is invited to hangout she is always finding a reason not to go. She purposefully separated herself from them and only talks to the black people when all of her white friends dump her.
- On the FIRST day of knowing Marcus she ends up sleeping with him, knowing he has a girlfriend.
- When Abby tells the group that her parents are getting a divorce, instead of supporting her, she says "Not everything's about you." and Ginny talks about herself which makes her really selfish and a jerk.
- She cheated on Hunter with Marcus.
- She's basically a spoiled ungrateful brat in general.
- The fact she RUNS away with her brother Austin in the season finale which really pissed off most of the audience.
- She's annoying in general.