Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Ghostbusters (2016) are the main four characters in the film's 2016 reboot of Ghostbusters.
Why They Can't Bust Ghosts
- As all of them being female Ghostbusters in the film, they have no purpose whatsoever. Instead, their creation is all about political agendas rather than being Ghostbusters or entertaining an audience.
- All of them severely lack chemistry and charisma, and are portrayed as obnoxious in the film.
- The performances by the actresses are poor and the comedy that comes from them is not funny.
- The jokes that come out of the mouths are unfunny like flatulence jokes, burp jokes and poorly executed sex jokes.
- The four new Ghostbusters even stole the equipment to build the Proton packs instead of building them from scratch.
- They are spoiled, whiny brats throughout the film, especially Abby when she whines about getting only one wonton in her soup.
- Erin intentionally releases a ghost to Martin Heiss (Bill Murray's character), killing him because she was mad at him for doubting them catching ghosts. This make them indirect murderers.
- And insult to injury, Jillian says that he wasn't Ghostbusters material after Martin's death. This line is a slap to the face to the fans of the original Ghostbusters, and an insult to Peter Venkman fans.
- Patty is a walking stereotype.
- These characters along with the film have been declared non-canon to the Ghostbusters series due to being propaganda characters.
- Erin does save Abby from Rowan near the end in an admittedly awesome scene.
- Depsite of walking stereotype, Patty is a well-written comic-relief than Kevin Beckman like she get chase by a dummy and yelling at Abby "GET OUT OF MY FRIEND! GHOST!!!" by ending up slapping her is very hilarious to some people.