Gabe (Silicon Valley)
Gabe is a supporting protagonist of the final season of HBO's Silicon Valley. He is the quality assurance manager for Pied Piper once they expand to becoming a tech giant, and is known as one of the few characters, if not the only character, that is hated by the entire fanbase.
He was portrayed by Aristotle Athiras.
Why He Sucks
- He annoys and bullies Dinesh in his first appearance, to the point where his passive-aggressive nature causes Dinesh to lose it.
- He has no character development whatsoever and is simply just there to annoy or one-up Dinesh after his first appearance.
- His introduction in the series seemed forced and it seems like he was only included because quality assurance is an essential part to software development.
- He's mean-spirited and treats Richard poorly for no reason even if Richard is his boss.
- He almost ruined the main crew's plan to sabotoge AT&T's launch of PiperNet, so that it wouldn't cause a nuclear armageddon, if not for Dinesh's timely intervention.
- Aristotle Athiras did a good job playing him.
- His wearable chair is pretty cool.