Giant Granadilla, also known as GG, is a supporting character of the long-running YouTube series The Annoying Orange. He is Passion Fruit's cousin.
Why He's Intentionally A Giant Jerk
- He is a big jerk to everyone including Orange, Grapefruit and Passion.
- Orange having a crush on Passion Fruit, but not admitting it is supposed to be a running gag for the series, and he almost ruined it.
- He is a showoff who is good at everything. In other words, a Gary Stu.
- When we found out he is closely related to Passion, he is actually committing cousin marriage and he doesn't even care.
- He never calms down nor shuts up whenever someone does something "romantic" or has feelings for Passion Fruit.
- Even though Passion breaks up with him, he never leaves her alone.
- He doesn't care if he is related to Passion, given that he tries to get back together with her.
- His accent and his love of puppies tries to make girls love him, but it already fails.
- His reappearance in "Ask Orange #72: The Final Boss!" at least still shows dedication to fans, as the comment was from Tyler Williams, so we can appreciate the channel for still being loyal to its fans.
- He did save everyone from the knife.
- Him dating Passion can be considered Orange's comeuppance for him not telling Passion how he feels about her.
- He did get his punishment from Orange twice:
- The first time was in "Ask Orange #62", when Orange used his Super Saiyan to blast him away.
- The second time was in "Ask Orange #72", while he did somehow survive his previous punishment, thankfully his reappearance was very short lived, as Orange ended up squashing him (literally like Squash).
- He's most certainly meant to be loathed for his Gary Stu and jerk status.
- Jon Bailey did a decent job playing him.
- He accepts and then cares that he and passion fruit are cousins in the Winter Dance, and dates Grapefruit’s mother.