Freddy Krueger (2010)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Freddy Krueger is the main antagonist of the A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise. This version of Freddy is his incarnation in the 2010 remake.
Why He Sucks
- Freddy himself feels out of character, as he acts like a generic edgy pedophile. And the fact this version of Freddy for some reason is a sympathetic villain.
- He is no where near as scary as the original; Heck his design itself is kinda corny. While the original Freddy looked like a pizza, the design made him stand out to the crowd. In the remake he just looks like Supreme Leader Snoke from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Some of the CGI for him looked ridiculous.
- He doesn't sound like Freddy at all.
- Having Freddy be a preschool gartener just made him look slightly pathetic; however it did also make him seem more sinister.
- His scares rely on jumpscares.
- He sucked to the point Robert Englund held a sign saying “2010 REMAKE SUCKS!”