Jump to navigation Jump to search
Franklin Webb is one of the two deuteragonists of the 2018 sci-fi adventure film Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
He is portrayed by Justice Smith.
Why He Sucks
- Like a majority of Fallen Kingdom's characters, he has little-to-no personality character-wise, aside from being a coward and a nerd.
- He is a cowardly IT-esque character whose sudden shift into an action hero, doesn't flow properly at all.
- Aside from being a total coward, he's also pretty much every kind of nerd cliche rolled up into a single character.
- His only purpose to the trip is to take out Wu and open a door, and that's pretty much it, something Zia or literally anyone could have done instead. As a result, he comes across as being pretty much a filler character, who could be replaced with someone else, and it wouldn't make a single difference.
- Similar to Zia, he for some unexplained reason disappears halfway through the film and only comes back to save Blue because... point convenience.
- He essentially spends most of his screen time doing nothing but complaining and whining, as well as for being comic relief in a movie that honestly didn't need any.
- His screaming can be funny to some people.
- His quote "Am I dead?" can be really funny too.
- Justice Smith does a surprisingly good job portraying him, despite his bad characterization.