|Francine Briggs (iCarly)
"I'll try not to poke a hole in this with my pointy bosoms."
|Media of origin:
Francine Briggs, commonly known as Ms. Briggs, is a teacher at Ridgeway High School, and a recurring character in the Nickelodeon series, the original 2007-2012 iCarly.
iWhy She's The Most Horrible Teacher in ICarly
- Like Mr. Howard, she is a very mean teacher, hating everyone for practically no reason.
- She even hates Spencer Shay ever since he was at Ridgeway Middle School.
- She and Mr. Howard were extremely unlikable in the episode "iHave My Principals", becoming not only mean, but overly strict co-principals after Principal Franklin was fired.
- She was never fired from her teaching job.
- In iWant More Viewers, she gave Freddie Benson detention because Spencer wouldn't leave, and threatened to expel Freddie.
- Just like Mr. Howard, she has no personality other than being a mean-spirited teacher.
iThe Only Redeeming Quality
- Mindy Sterling does an amazing job playing her.