Floch Forster (Attack on Titan)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Floch Forster is a character in Attack On Titan, he has the role of a supporting character in the Return To Shiganshina arc and the role of a minor antagonist in the War for Paradis arc.
- In the Return To Shiganshina arc, he chickened out when the Beast Titan was throwing rocks at the Survey Corps in an attempt to kill them instead of sacrificing along with Erwin, resulting some of the horses running away and Marlo yelling at him for that, showing that Floch is a coward.
- During the ceremony of the fallen soldiers in the same arc, he criticizes and practically bullies Eren, Mikasa and Armin for letting their emotions get the better of them (By letting Armin live and letting Erwin die). While he may have been justified in calling out Eren and Mikasa for putting their personal feelings first and choosing a soldier over the leader of the Survey Corps, saying that to Armin himself was uncalled for, especially since Armin also believed Erwin should've been the one who was saved.
- When Hitch asked about Marlowe, Floch told her that he acted bravely, but that in his final moments, he probably regretted being there. This served no real purpose and only made Hitch feel even more sad and guilty about Marlowe's death.
- This also shows that he's very disrespectful as he harassed the main characters at a ceremony that honors the fallen soldiers.
- Despite being unlikable, he gets a lot of screen time in both the manga and anime, and what's more baffling is he gets no character development at all.
- He becomes even more unlikable in the manga because he manipulated the 109th Training Corps into joining the Yeagerists and he also had them beat up Keith Shadis.
- He is very selfish as he was the one who wanted to bring Erwin back instead of Armin, and referred him as a demon and how he's humanity's only hope even though Erwin has been through a lot of fighting, and Floch wants him to keep fighting.
- He should know that Levi only gave the Titan serum to Armin because he has potential, and Erwin suffered long enough.
- Like Solid and Nebra Silva from Black Clover, his hairstyle looks ridiculous.
- It was never explained why he decided to side with Eren, even after Floch and his lackeys leaked his information to the public of Eldia, and the two not having great terms with each other.
- In spite of of the bad things he did, his actions had no consequences. That is until he was slowed down after being shot by Gabi and killed by Mikasa after he came back.
- Great voice performances from Kensho Ono in Japanese (Ryunosuke Akutagawa from Bungou Stray Dogs, Giorno Giovanna from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Rio/Shikorae from Tokyo Ghoul, and Diluc from Genshin Impact) and Matt Shipman in English (Inasa Yoarashi from My Hero Academia and Hiro/Code 016 from DARLING in the FRANXX).
- Despite being a coward, he still didn't fold during the Beast Titan's attack and charged to his death like the rest of the Survey Corps.
- Even if he was harsh about it, he was completely right about how irrational it was to choose Armin instead of the leader of the Survey Corps to revive and that Armin was only alive because Eren and Mikasa were his childhood friends.
- His hairstyle in the time-skip looks much better, even though it kind of looks a bit like Armin's.
- Even his hair is much better in the flashbacks of The Final Season.
- His first hairstyle looks cool and attractive like the other anime guys with cool hairstyles despite ridiculous.
- Even though he's a jerk, but at least he is confident enough to carry Eren's wishes, and restoring Eldia's honor.
- Floch's smile in the anime is much cheekier than he was in the manga.