|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Should use some improvement
Firey Jr. is a male contestant in Battle for BFDI.
He was a recommended character who first appeared in "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None" along with other recommended characters, and jumped in a vat of hydrochloric acid.
He reappeared as one of the characters who people could vote for to join BFDIA, but with only 179 votes, he wasn't qualified to join and was therefore flung to the TLC.
He had another chance at joining the game in IDFB. However, he got 1,374 votes and failed.
Firey Jr. appears in Battle for BFDI, competing on the team Team Ice Cube!. He became the 11th person eliminated off the show, with exactly 10,000 votes, in "Return of the Rocket Ship". He also appears in Battle for Dream Island: The Power of Two.
- To get the elephant out of the room: He is basically a smaller version of Firey. Only much less likable.
- Although he usually tries to be thoughtful and is protective towards his friends such as Bomby and Spongy, talking to people he does not particularly know or care for has been seen to show insensitivity and borderline rudeness. One big example of this is his interaction with Marker in "Enter the Exit".
- He called Marker an idiot in "Enter the Exit".
- He is selfish and only cares about himself.
- His design is just Firey, but smaller.
- He was at his absolute worst in "What Do You Think of Roleplay?" where he accused all of his teammates (except Spongy and Bomby) of being the imposter and caused his team to lose and blamed it on Naily.
- His design is good, despite it just being a smaller Firey.
- He was probably meant to be hated for being insensitive and jerkish.
- He can be funny at times.
- As stated above, he does act thoughtful most of the time.
- His recommender, alexlion0511 (who also created Marker) hates him.