FeeBee is a supporting character from Unikitty!. She is a flower and bumblebee hybrid who runs 'Feebee's Flower Shop', a local flower store. She loves flowers to an almost unhealthy degree, to the point that she often refuses to sell her flowers to customers. She speaks with a Southern accent. She is voiced by Grey Griffin.
Why She Doesn't Deserve Any Flowers
- To get the elephant out of the room, she is known for not giving her flowers to people, which is absolute hypocrisy, as she herself sells flowers. Thus, making her extremely selfish and greedy.
- This is further noticeable in "Unikitty News", where her commercial has her yelling at the viewers to stay away from her flower shop. Watch it here.
- FeeBee is one of the most unlikable Unikingdom citizens in the entire show, second to Bim-Bom and/or Ted Butter. Yes, the Unikingdom citizens have acted selfish, destructive or cruel before (take "Little Prince Puppycorn" and "Stop the" Presses for example), but she takes it to absolute extremes.
- She is known for going insane whenever people take away her flowers, and acts like an oddball whenever she is with them.
- Her voice is extremely annoying and grating to listen to, especially when she is yelling or crying.
- For a character in a cutesy show, FeeBee behaves like an absolutely insane psychopath.
- In "Late Night Talky Time", she chased Brock just because he stole his flowers.
- While her design is cute, it can get creepy and uncanny at times, especially when she makes an extremely happy, sad or angry face.
- Half of her appearances are just for filler.
- When she isn’t being an absolute jerk, she can often come across as a Hawkodile simp and a Butt-Monkey who has her flowers taken away from people. However, it's hard to feel bad for her considering she doesn't share her flowers with others and with how selfish she can be.
- She, along with the other Unikingdom citizens selfishly wanted Puppycorn to stay prince in "Little Prince Puppycorn".
- Unlike Master Frown, she never gets punished for her actions, making her a Karma Houdini.
- Because of all of these reasons, she is considered to be one of the worst characters in the show, with some considering her even worse than Master Frown.
- Her design is cute when she’s not overly happy, angry or sad.
- She did improve in Season 3, where she rarely gets angry in said season.
- She is much more tolerable when she isn’t being a jerk to people.
- "I knew he was an alien the whole time!"
- Despite being extremely annoying and grating, Grey Griffin did do a great job voicing FeeBee.