"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Farfour (فرفور) is a costume-based character who recurred in the infamous Palestinian propaganda show, Tomorrow's Pioneers. He was widely hated worldwide for several reasons.
لماذا هو ليس سوى خداع بلا قلب ، بلا روح ، شرير ومهرب من ميكي ماوس (Why He Is Nothing But A Heartless, Soulless And Evil Rip-Off And Bootleg of Mickey Mouse)
Important note: This character is extremely controversial for reasons explained below. No positive pointers/section will be permitted on this page. Anyone on this wiki who attempts to add redeeming qualities will have their edits reverted.
- He is an evil rip-off and bootleg of Mickey Mouse and the Animaniacs.
- Coincidentally, even Walt Disney's last surviving child, Diane Disney Miller, hated him.
- He's as heartless as one would expect from an assassin wannabe like him.
- Due to being a costume-based character, Farfour can't even express emotions.
- In one scene, Farfour cheated at his test "because the Jews destroyed his home and he left his books and notes there", which teaches children to blame Jews for everything. Sound familiar?.
- Even Hazim and Saara don't praise him, saying that isn't an excuse for failing a test.
- He serves as nothing more than a punching bag for the show.
- His voice is just plain awful, to the point that it's way worse than even Horace from The Problem Solverz.
- He gets tortured and punished whenever he does something.
- For example, he got tortured not for rooting for the Israelits, but for speaking English.
- He actually gets "killed" in the Season 1 finale (in a "kids show" by the way), only for him to get replaced by another character who dies and gets replaced by yet another character who also dies and gets replaced.
- His design is very cheaply made.
- His personality is very bland.
- He can be hypocritical. For example, he calls someone a "terrorist" to offend them when he himself is also a terrorist.
- Farfour is nothing more than a symbol of terrorism, which not only makes him unlikeable but also tragic.
أمور تافهة (Trivia)
- He became an obscure character after Tomorrow's Pioneers got banned in many countries.
- He is mostly known as an internet meme now.
- He probably served as base for the infamous challenge of Jonathan Galindo.