Farfour the Mouse (Tomorrow's Pioneers)
(Redirected from Farfour)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Farfour is a costume-based character who recurred in the infamous Palestinian propaganda show, Tomorrow's Pioneers. He was widely hated worldwide for several reasons.
Why He Sucks
- He is an evil rip-off and bootleg of Mickey Mouse.
- Coincidentally, even Walt Disney's last surviving child, Diane Disney Miller, hated him.
- He doesn't just look bad, but he looks heartless.
- Due to being a costume-based character, Farfour can't even express emotions.
- Farfour also completely disgraces Mickey Mouse himself!
- In one scene, Farfour cheated at his test "because the Jews destroyed his home and he left his books and notes there", which teaches children to blame Jews for everything.
- He serves as nothing more than a punching bag for the show.
- His voice is just plain awful. Way worse than even Horace from The Problem Solverz.
- He was tortured and punished whenever he does something.
- For example, he got tortured not for rooting for the Israelits, but for speaking ENGLISH.
- He is actually "killed" in the final episode of the shows season 1 (in a "kids show" by the way), only for him to get replaced by another character who dies and gets replaced who also dies and gets replaced.
- His design is very cheaply-made.
- Farfour's personality is very bland.
- Farfour is nothing more than a symbol of terrorism, which not only makes him unlikeable but also tragic.
- He is so dreadful, he even makes Walt Disney and Ub lwerks roll in their graves.
- He was (thankfully) killed off at the end of the first season.
- He is mostly known as an internet meme now.
- When being criticized for speaking english, Farfour makes a good point that English is the advanced language of the world. So he comes off as correct.
- We never see him again after Tomorrow's Pioneers was not only cancelled, but banned in many countries.