Farfour the Mouse (Tomorrow's Pioneers)
WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, drugging, crime, disaster, tragedy, etc.
Farfour is a costume-based character who recurred in the infamous Palestinian propaganda show, Tomorrow's Pioneers. He was widely hated worldwide for several reasons.
Why He Sucks
- He is an evil rip-off and bootleg of Mickey Mouse.
- Coincidentally, even Walt Disney's last surviving child, Diane Disney Miller, hated him.
- He doesn't just look bad, but he looks heartless.
- Due to being a costume-based character, Farfour can't even express emotions.
- Farfour also completely disgraces Mickey Mouse himself!
- In one scene, Farfour cheated at his test "because the Jews destroyed his home and he left his books and notes there", which teaches children to blame Jews for everything.
- He serves as nothing more than a punching bag for the show.
- His voice is just plain awful, to the point that it's way worse than even Horace from The Problem Solverz.
- He was tortured and punished whenever he does something.
- For example, he got tortured not for rooting for the Israelits, but for speaking ENGLISH.
- He is actually "killed" in the final episode of season 1 (in a "kids show" by the way), only for him to get replaced by another character who dies and gets replaced by yet another character who also dies and gets replaced.
- His design is very cheaply-made.
- Farfour's personality is very bland.
- Farfour is nothing more than a symbol of terrorism, which not only makes him unlikeable but also tragic.
- He was (thankfully) killed off at the end of the first season.
- When being criticized for speaking English, Farfour makes a good point that English is the advanced language of the world. So he comes off as correct.
- We never see him again after Tomorrow's Pioneers was not only cancelled, but banned in many countries.