|Elliot (Open Season: Scared Silly)
Oh, Elliot, what in the world happened to you?!
||Annoying, Groanworthy, Unfunny & Disgusting Schlepper
|Media of Origin:
Elliot is a character and main protagonist from Sony Pictures Animation's Open Season franchise, sadly, he was flanderized in Open Season: Scared Silly.
Why He Sucks Now
- He acts way completely out of character in this film.
- He is a much bigger jerk to Boog than he ever was before.
- When he tries to be helpful in this film, he fails at doing so.
- He made Boog a much more, bigger chicken by telling him the story of the Wailing Wampus Werewolf.
- His plan is to scare the fear out of Boog and uncover the mystery of the Wailing Wampus Werewolf is barely helpful and would put Boog into more misery instead.
- He is much more grosser, dumber and cringeworthy than he was before.
- There's even a scene where Elliot eats McSquizzy's poop, which is considered coprophilia. We wish we were joking.
- He even twerks and takes fun in making butt jokes or even having a immature and stale sense of humor as well.
- He only seems to care more about the camping trip rather than Boog.
- Elliot was a much more likable and funnier character in the original Open Season trilogy.
- He did redeem himself at the end of the film and he still means well.