Jump to navigation Jump to search
Elijah "Eli" Mills is the main antagonist of the 2018 science-fiction adventure blockbuster film Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
He was portrayed by Rafe Spall.
Why He Sucks
- He's a very bland character even among the rest of the cast. As he's mainly just the evil slimeball executive who wants to make money.
- He has pretty childish motivations. He wants to sell off the surviving dinosaurs to bidders around the world and create an army of dinosaurs for future wars. But he didn't stop to think about how the dinosaurs aren't very bright and his plan wouldn't be very effective.
- His entire plan depends on Blue both still being alive (something they cannot possibly know), and their being able to find her before the volcano erupts.
- He has a pretty whiny tone.
- He constantly steals the spotlight from the film's more likable, but still not very good, antagonist, the Indoraptor.
- Idiot Move: During one point: Mills had Owen and Claire locked up and at his mercy under the mansion in the dinosaur pens. As he himself states, for all the world knows they both died on the island with the volcanic eruption. Rather than just kill the two of them, since no one would know about it and they where no longer useful to him, he chose to taunt them about his plans, confident that they have no way of escaping. And guess what happens.
- He does get what’s coming to him
- Rafe is a handsome actor choice