Eddie the Yeti (Donkey Kong Country)
Eddie the Mean Old Yeti, or just Eddie the Yeti or Eddie for short, is a recurring character on the Donkey Kong Country animated series. Eddie's model is a recolor of Donkey Kong's, as the two are identical besides their fur color and clothes. He is voiced by Damon D'Oliveira.
Why He Sucks
- He is basically a recolor of Donkey Kong but with white fur.
- He, along with Bluster Kong (Donkey Kong Country), are the worst characters on the show.
- He barely has little to no reasons to be on this show than just to be a foil to the characters' plans.
- His voice is very lackluster and dull.
- His name is very misleading, he has the word "mean" in his name, even though he hasn’t done anything bad nor is a huge jerk.
- He is also very stupid as well.
- He barely receives any character development.
- He somehow likes to keep everyone awake in Congo Bongo by banging his club loudly.
- He, along with Bluster, don’t appear on the Donkey Kong Country games.
- However, in Donkey Kong Country Returns, Super Guide DK does looks like Eddie.
- Like the other characters from the show, he has spawned some Internet memes.
- He does have his fair share of funny moments.
- "Go for snow cone?"