Earl Devereaux (Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs: The Series)
|This page is being considered for deletion for the following reason: While the writing is decent, the page is short and less detailed.|
Earl Devereaux is a supporting character from the 2009 American film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. In the film, he is an athletic and overprotective, as well as the only policeman of Swallow Falls. Earl later appeared on the 2013 sequel Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 and then in a Canadian-American TV show adaption, where he takes the role of a teacher and school coach of Cannery High.
Unfortunately, he was flanderized in the TV show adaption.
Why He Sucks
- He became a rude jerk.
- He constantly manipulates, Flint, Sam, and other characters.
- He seems to want to be overworking, and doesn't want to take a vacation. This has been shown in the season 1 episode Virtu-Earl Reality.
- In the aforementioned episode, Flint made an invention so that Earl can think about a vacation. This only caused Earl to destroy many of the streets in Swallow Falls.
- Overall, he is much less charming than he was in the film.
The Only Redeeming Qualities
- He still means well.
- At least his new voice actor (Clé Bennett) sounds very close to Mr. T and Terry Crews.