Duke Org Yabaiba (Super Sentai: Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger)
(Redirected from Duke Org Yabaiba)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Duke Org Yabaiba (デュークオルグ ヤバイバ De~yūku Orugu Yabaiba) is a Duke Org of Ogre Tribe Org and one of the main antagonists of Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger.
Why He's Yabai-bad
- He has pretty much no reason to exist other than being the comic-relief character who makes awful and cringeworthy dialogue, jokes, and acting. And is probably the season's, let alone the franchise's equivalent to Jar Jar Binks.
- Not helping that most of his characteristics would later be reused by General Crunch and Prince Vekar.
- He also takes his relationship with Duchess Org TsueTsue way too far, and can be reduced to a butt-monkey type character when TsueTsue mistreats him for doing something wrong.
- His voice is also very irritating, as it sounds like a dying parrot did his voice.
- He's also an annoyance to the other villains in the season.
- "This is dangerously awful!"
- Much like TsueTsue, he was also very downplayed at times.
- When he returned in Hurricaneger vs. Gaoranger, he was somehow worse than he was in the season he was from, being even more unlikable and whiny.
- He also had a very pointless rivalry with Gaku Washio, that barely even contributed into growing him as a character. At least Gaku was likable.
- His complete form. Armored Yabaiba looks unappealing to look at.
- He tried so hard to impress the Highness Duke Org Masters and also to mistreat and get rid of other Duke Orgs. Especially Rouki (who was a likable villain) but fails miserably, this proves he cannot handle criticism and is also very jealous and egotistical when each Highness Duke Org Masters and/or TsueTsue show care towards other orgs.
- He was supposed to be a ruthless and serious villain, but his character completely changed later on.
- He does have some really funny moments.
- He's not the worst villain, as Gengetsu Kibaoni still exists.
- He's comparingly more tolerable than his American counterpart.
- He thankfully has never returned ever since.