Dudu (known as Junior in the English version) is a character from the Brazilian comic book series Turma da Mônica. He was originally introduced in 1989 as Magali's spoiled neighbor and later cousin.
Why He Needs To Feed
- Before Caillou and Peppa Pig's existence, there's other boy who always a spoiled and cranky child, HIM.
- He hates eating for no reason, when he was just Magali's neighbor, he just liked to eating CANDY, but when he turned Magali's cousin, he didn't ates NOTHING.
- He always torture his "friends" like SpongeBob SquarePants from seasons 6 and 7 and like modern Norman Price, this is most notable in episodes like "Peteca" and also when he lied for Cascão's mother that he smacked him, but actually Cascão didn't make nothing for him and Cascão's mother didn't believed him. and also irritating his own cousin Magali
- In the stories of Emerson de Abreu, he turned much worse in being a jerkish kid, making Caillou, Modern Norman Price, Jeffy from SuperMarioLogan, Peppa Pig and SpongeBob SquarePants from seasons 6 and 7 looking like Pocoyo, El Chavo, Arnold Shotman, Bluey and the classic version of the last one mentioned in comparision.
- He rarely gets punished, turning a Karma Houdini.
- Like Denise, the character is considered by many to be the main reason for the decline in the quality of the comic script since the 2000s, mainly in the comics published by Panini, which was where Dudu coincidently started to receive more focus on the stories.
- In the animated series, his voice is a bit annoying, depending of your view.
- His design is cute and decent.
- He can be a likable character sometimes.
- Despite being a Karma Houdini, he can get punished sometimes