Duchess Org TsueTsue
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Needs detailed reasons.
Duchess Org TsueTsue (デュークオルグ ツエツエ De-yūku Orugu TsueTsue) is an arrogant Org priestess who has powerful magical abilities. She is also the final antagonist of Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger.
Why She Sucks
- She is extremely terrible at being a credible and effective villain. Her acting to fulfill the role of being an entertaining antagonist often feels very dull and downplayed as if Rei Saito didn't want to be involved in the season whatsoever, this is also carried to her badly-executed personality like how much she acts rude, self-important, and mean-spirited to show how evil she is, which is just becoming very boring and tiresome to watch.
- She is also a "Mary-Sue" type of character that suffers minor drawbacks throughout the show.
- Despite her supposedly being a hindrance to the protagonists, she constantly serves as an total annoyance to many other villains, which makes her even more pointless and obnoxious as a supporting villain, to begin with.
- She goes WAY too far with her relationship with Yabaiba. There are times when she treats Yabaiba and several Duke Orgs like garbage and has shown to only care about herself, making her too unlikable to be forgivable.
- She had an unnecessary rivalry with Sae Taiga, that has never even contributed anything that relates to growing her as a character.
- Character Derailment: When she returned 2 times in Hurricaneger VS Gaoranger and Boukenger VS Super Sentai. She still did not improve as a character.
- Her apparent death was quite heartbreaking, even if it was immediately retconned within the next episodes.
- She is still more likable and tolerable than her American counterpart.
- She was originally going to return again in Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger The Movie: Red Battle! All Sentai Rally!! But her return was scrapped for the Orgettes.